East African Leather & Textile Expo (EAL) 2017 is the premiere trade fair and an ideal platform for Leather, Leather Products and Ready-made Garments markets as well as a meeting place for technology, components & accessories machineries and chemicals suppliers and buyers from East Africa and beyond.
The East Africa Leather and Textile Expo 2017 will have special focus on Made in Kenya Products with Kenya Pavilion show casing Opportunities for Investment in the sectors- Industrial Leather Park being the focal point, raw materials and finished products, tanneries and research and Technology institutes in the sectors.
The East Africa Leather and Textile Expo is a growing sector specific expo that has been built from regional, National to this year's East Africa with an aim of making it Africa's premiere Platform for Market leaders and Players in the Leather sector Kenya being the hub of the Show
Objectives of EAL expo The main objective of the Expo is Creation of business linkages and scaling up of East African leather and Garments industries to the Global market. Specific objectives include:
* To provide practical exposure of African entrepreneurs in the industry to techniques of doing business with global partners.
* To enhance exports through business contacts between African sellers of leather products.
* /Garments and buyers from around the world and connecting the continent's industry into the global market network.
* To create global market opportunities for Africa's upstream leather goods/Garments and enhance the continent's benefits in exporting value added consumer goods.
* To increase competitiveness of the East African leather and Textile industry by bringing important players in the value chain together to a common platform where they forge the principle of working together in a Pan African Competitiveness context.
* To Show case investment opportunities in the leather sector in East Africa and build the image of the industry as credible Platform for the industry players by initiating fashion shows in the leather wears.
* To encourage and promote micro and small enterprises, clusters, women participation by providing market linkages
* To improve performance and growth of the leather and ready readymade garments industry in the region.
We are experts in our field of delivering events of the highest quality that constantly deliver successful results for our
clients. We have developed a set of core values that all our team has committed to and it is these core values that unite
us to have the enthusiasm, energy, motivation and drive for innovation and success in everything we do; this really
makes the difference for you, the client; the workforce at Link is second to none.
Our Mission is to unite professional markets and local communities that we serve and connect them with industry leading exhibitions, conferences, context and content. We serve our clients globally through face to face meetings designed to accommodate their ever changing challenges and needs.
At the start of any project we ensure that we undertake thorough research to help guarantee that the proposed event will meet the needs of all of its intended audience.
Going the extra mile - we appreciate that clients entrust us with their critical resources; time and investment - we will always do everything in our power to ensure that this trust is duly rewarded through the excellence of our delivery. Link Fairs Company is committed to doing what is right for our customers.
Promoting Knowledge - through vision, expertise and strategy, thought leadership is vital in keeping new content and ideas alive for growth, development and sustainability.
Value Creation-the reason for participation in any event primarily is to further business either through increased knowledge or through increased commercial activity. Link Fairs Company strives to deliver real value to ensure that our clients' return on investment is maximized.
Our Agenda includes a variety of industrial and commercial specialized trade fairs in the African continent and Arabic countries